Must-Have Floral Styles
Posted on 06 April 2017
Spring is blooming here at The Jar and we are just swooning over these adorable floral styles. Keep reading to find out this seasons hottest styling tips for floral! Featuring our photographer, Rachel!
- Ladies, don’t be afraid to mix and match patterns and textures.
- Suede shoes are making a comeback! Put your best foot forward this year in a camel or taupe suede shoe for a polished weekend look.
- A floral kimono is a great option for laid-back layering over a tee or dress. Easy on, easy off.
- Subtle accessories with a bold top ties in the look without competing for attention.
- Fun floral leggings are perfect for transitioning your wardrobe into spring. Bring in the fun but keep the warmth!
- Ruffles are the perfect accent to dress up an outfit and make it pop. We like the criss-cross details and soft stripes that add dimension to the tank.
We hope that you leave feeling inspired by floral ❤️ Be sure to go check out our site everyday for new arrivals! Xo, The Jar Team