Personal Styling Sessions
At the Mason Jar Boutique, our mission is to help create looks that you feel amazing wearing. We want you to find pieces that you feel great in, like an extension of your own personal self. That’s why we are here to offer personal styling sessions. From choosing the perfect dress for an upcoming event to updating your entire wardrobe, we have you covered. Need help finding a gift? We can do that, too. Our goal is to provide a one-of-a-kind shopping experience for you and assist you in pulling together looks that will flatter your personal body type and your personality as well. The best part? It’s totally free.
What is personal styling?
Often, we hear women say, “I don’t have the body to wear that”, “I couldn’t pull that off”, etc. When we hear this, our heart breaks a little. I wish women would realize how beautiful they are and that they can wear “that.” We are here to help you feel your best. We are more than just a boutique – we are here to serve you. Our stylist work with clients one-on-one to help them find comfortable and stylish pieces that make them feel beautiful and confident.
Who is this offered to?
Any woman who would like a little (or a lot) of help with her wardrobe. We have clients in their 20’s and in their 60’s!
Personal shopping sessions are available Monday-Saturday and take place the Mason Jar Boutique in Sioux Falls, SD during regular business hours. We will schedule your appointment while there are at least two employees working so you will have your stylist’s undivided attention.
What should I expect?
Prior to your session, we will have you take a personal styling quiz to get to know you, your style, and desired outcome. When you arrive to our store, you will have a fully styled dressing room and a personal stylist ready to create a personalized shopping experience. Throughout your session, we will suggest additional items based on your feedback.
How can we help?
Looking for a bit more information about what we can do for you? Below are examples of requests we have received to help you understand the breadth of our services. Whether you just want to chat with us for 15 minutes or need a few hours to work through your needs, we can help!
- “I’m looking for a pair (or two) of white jeans for the summer season – can you show me a few options to try?”
- "I'm hosting a dinner party this weekend and I'd love to find something that is easy and comfortable but still feels a bit dressed up."
- "I'm invited to a birthday party for someone I don't know that well, but she loves Anthropologie. Can you help?"
LET’S STAY AWHILE
- “I unpacked all of my spring clothes last night and I realized I can’t stand anything that I own. I need a head-to-toe overhaul.”
- "I'm heading to NYC for the weekend with my most fashionable friends. Can you help me pack my bag?"
- "I have so many gifts to buy this holiday — I don't know where to start. Can you help me come up with a list of ideas?"
Tips for a Successful Styling Appointment:
- It’s helpful if you can bring along any accessories or clothing items you might want to match up.
- If you have a specific budget in mind, please tell us in advance.
- Have an open mind! This is an opportunity to try on new silhouettes, colors, and patterns. We will never pressure you to purchase something you aren’t comfortable in; however, with an open mind you might fall in love with something you didn’t expect.
- Don't be shy! We have worked with woman of all body shapes and sizes. You can expect a judgement-free, body-positive styling experience.
If you are interested in becoming a client, please email us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram or Facebook. We look forward to working with you!
The Mason Jar