We know that not every purchase will fit and on the rare occasion returns will be needed. We are here to make your return process as easy as possible. After reviewing the return policy below, if you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) - 633 - 0343.
- Shipping will not be refunded on any returned items and return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer when shipping items back to us.
- We do not offer refunds, only store credit. In store credit will be issued via a code sent to your email within 1-2 business days after receiving your return. You will then enter this code at checkout of your next purchase. Store credit never expires.
- Store credit will be given for the purchase price of all eligible returned merchandise (see below and note ALL steps on how a return is eligible).
- Return items must be postmarked within 14 days of receiving your order. Any returns postmarked after 14 days of the date you receive will be rejected, and you will be required to pay a reshipping fee to receive you merchandise back.
- Returns must be received in original and unused condition with tags attached. Please include a note with your first & last name, order number, and item(s) you are returning. Return received without supporting documentation will be delayed in receiving store credit.
- Clearance and accessories are final sale and are non-returnable. We enforce this policy strictly and store credit will not be given for returned items marked as accessories, clearance, doorbusters, deals, or sale items. These items are indicated with a price ending in $0.99. *Special discounts over 30% are all sales final.
- If an item has stains, smells of cigarette smoke, perfume or deodorant, has animal hair, or any appearance of being worn, it will not be accepted as a return and you will be responsible for the reshipping fee.
Store credit is issued within 5 business days of the return arriving at the warehouse. You are notified via email that store credit has been issued, along with instructions on how to redeem it. It will be located behind "Use Store Credit" under Payment Method on the Checkout page.
Any items rejected for a return will require a reshipping fee. If we do not receive the reshipping fee in 5 days, we will donate the item(s) to charity.
Returns should be addressed to:
The Mason Jar Boutique
5009 S Western Ave, #140
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Please include your invoice or a note with your name and order # along with the items being returned.
Due to limited quantity of inventory, we do not offer direct exchanges simply because we cannot guarantee that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our department.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
Our team checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you, but we know we are human and sometimes make mistakes. So, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective, this is for you!
If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise, you must contact us within 3 days of receipt. No exceptions. If we do not receive notification that you have received a damaged item in 3 days, the return will be rejected for any store credit or refund.
If by some rare chance you should receive a defective item, please do as follows:
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area and email the images to email@example.com, including the tag in the image showing it is still attached.
- Indicate "Defective" or "Damaged" in the subject line.
- Include the order # and product name of the item.
You will receive a response from our customer service support team within 24 business hours.
Once an order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled and items cannot be removed from the order.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping & return policies, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605)-633-0343. Thank you again for your business!