Falling for Autumn
Posted on 10 October 2017
We are falling for Autumn here at The Mason Jar and let us tell ya, these styles are swoon-worthy! Keep reading to find out some of this seasons hottest styling tips for Fall! Featuring our lovely model, Alissa.
- Plaid for Fall? Not revolutionary but plaid can come in unexpected ways! Elbow patches and hood linings are just a couple ways to sneak this trend into your outfit!
- An over-sized sweater is a great option for Fall! Dress it up with jeans & booties or go casual with sneakers.
- Top it off with subtle accessories like your favorite necklace or a hat for less than perfect hair days.
- Cardigans are perfect for transitioning your wardrobe into Fall. Bring in the fun but keep the warmth!
- Take your cardigans to the next level by opting for rich textures and unique accents.