Holiday Gift Guide For The Women You Love
Posted on 06 December 2018
Are you struggling with what to get the women in your life this Christmas? We’ve created the perfect gift guide just for you, so you won't be the guy pacing up and down the store on Christmas Eve. ;)
Gifts For Your Mom:
In our experience, outside of your wife or girlfriend, your Mother is the hardest person to shop for. You want to get her something thoughtful because she's obviously your mother, but also because she deserves it! These are perfect because they aren’t things she’d normally spend money on, but she’ll think they’re super nice and will appreciate them all year long – I promise.
- This cardigan is a great staple for any woman to have, and is very flattering! It also comes in 5 different colors, what's not to love!?
- Family Defined Wall Decor $48
- Red Rock Purse $42
- I'm Vintage Dish Towel $14
- Having Fun Tunic $26
- Wine Bottle Socks $12
- Diana Laser Cut Earrings $12
- Begins With Christ Camp Mug $16
- Highwaymen Felted Vest $44
Gifts For Your Wife/Girlfriend:
Your lady is the most important woman in your life, so show her how much you care and give her these gifts that she normally wouldn’t buy for herself.
- She's Chic Houndstooth Jacket $48
- Snow Flake Open Back Sweater $34
- Gather Knit Tassel Infinity Scarf $12
- With You I Am Hope Wood Sign $26
- New Rules V-Neck Top $37
- Tummy Control Fleece Lined Leggings $16
- Favorite Song V-Neck Top $26
- Unstructured Riding Boot $58
- High Hopes Plaid Hoodie $42
Gifts For Your Sister:
The goal with your sister is to get her fun and utilitarian items that she maybe wouldn’t think to get herself, but will love and appreciate it when she starts using it.
- Messy Bun Mug $19
- Lorraine Striped Button Tie Top $46
- Chenille Love Beanie $14
- Miss Bella Chenille Cowl Neck Sweater $48
- Outlast Stretch Bootie $42
- Cierra Lace Up Knit Slouchy Sweater $42
- Farmhouse Christmas Round Sign $22
- Bandit Tribal Blanket Knit Poncho $29
- Beer Runs Out Dish Towel $14
Do you have any cute ideas to add to this list? We’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments!